Wattletree Road Bridge, Eltham
Replacement of the existing bridge involves:
- Replacing the existing three-span structure with a new four-span structure.
- The new bridge will consist of one lane in each direction to accommodate two-way traffic with a shared bicycle/pedestrian path
- Realigning the Wattletree Road north-western approach to the new bridge to improve safety
- Maintaining the existing pedestrian underpass on the south-eastern side
- Improving street lighting, signage and delineation.